A Quality Curriculum:
• Education focused ‘Early Years Foundation Stage’ curriculum, designed by highly qualified and experienced early years practitioners and delivered so that the children have fun whilst learning.
• Individual, written child development records, observations and portfolios.
• Offering planned and unplanned activities
• Key person systems
• Age appropriate grouping and resources, including computers
• Children with special educational needs are included in our setting and we adapt our routines and activities to make it an inclusive practice.
• French lessons